Suggestion to include FT Planes’ SKIN as a purchase optio in Flitetest Store

Mr. Tay

Hi FT,
Thanks for accepting my registration and it is really a fun place (FT) to learn about RC knowledge. FT is doing a wonderful job in promoting the RC Hobby !

Suggestion: For FT to consider to have the FT Planes’ SKIN as a purchase option during the purchase of a FT Plane kit. Following are the benefits for this suggestion:

1. Buyer does not need to download the SKIN and travel to a place in order to print the SKIN
2. Buyer does not need to worry about error/mistake made during the printing of the SKIN
3. In some location / country, it is not easy / almost impossible to find a company which provide such service to print the downloaded SKIN
4. Buyer will have the SKIN that they want when they make a purchase of a FT Plane Kit. As such, Buyer will receive the FT Plane Kit together the the SKIN and allow they to start building the Plane with the SKIN, which save the time in getting the Plane for maiden :)

I sincerely hope that FT is able to consider the above suggestion as a value proposition to contribute to the community :)

Thanks for reading and best regards

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
you guys need to harass @Rasterize on this one. he is trying to get together a crowd fund to get a printer to do this. let him know what you would want and what you would be willing to pay. he already has a ton of skins done and is trying to work in even doing 1-off customs.

laters,

me :cool:

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
you guys need to harass @Rasterize on this one. he is trying to get together a crowd fund to get a printer to do this. let him know what you would want and what you would be willing to pay. he already has a ton of skins done and is trying to work in even doing 1-off customs.

Mr, Tay read my mind...sort of......coming soon. :)

Last edited: