Sunrise drone video

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Beautiful shots mate. Do you do any color correction in post before you upload or is that raw footage?

Does that software give you the ability to control pan speed? For panoramic shots like that I was taught in photography class to pan slow to present the moment better. Like action shots or shooting moving objects you move fast with them to show the speed and motion showing still or slow moving things you go slower to better present the images. Minor composition changes like that is what makes good photography great photography.

Randomkid87

Beautiful shots mate. Do you do any color correction in post before you upload or is that raw footage?

Does that software give you the ability to control pan speed? For panoramic shots like that I was taught in photography class to pan slow to present the moment better. Like action shots or shooting moving objects you move fast with them to show the speed and motion showing still or slow moving things you go slower to better present the images. Minor composition changes like that is what makes good photography great photography.
Yes I do color grade my footage a little, to a certain extent I can control speed, but when I slow it down it makes it choppy and that’s not good footage 😂