• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Super Mini P40 Warhawk

Any interest in a 75% scale mini P40? I scaled down the plans to a 31" wing span. I am hoping it will fly nicely with the F pack and a 3S. I am also hoping it will be a little easier to work on and fly a little better than the other mini-warbirds. i have big hands and it is very irritating trying to work in the fuselage of one of the typical mini's. Let me know and i can see if i can attach the plans. I have them on 1 d size, 1 c size and 1 8.5x11 to try to cut down on the cost of printing the large D size sheets.

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
I don’t think that the f pack would be powerful enough. I have a 30 inch wingspan plane that is extremely light with barely any drag and it still doesn’t have much power on the f pack. I think that the b pack would work better. If you already have a power pack f though, you could try it. Good luck!

I don’t think that the f pack would be powerful enough. I have a 30 inch wingspan plane that is extremely light with barely any drag and it still doesn’t have much power on the f pack. I think that the b pack would work better. If you already have a power pack f though, you could try it. Good luck!
I have an F pack, and the power is balistic, even on 3s (around 500 grams thrust). I'm too scared to go full throttle on a lot of my minis! How light was your 30 inch wingspan plane?

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
I have an F pack, and the power is balistic, even on 3s (around 500 grams thrust). I'm too scared to go full throttle on a lot of my minis! How light was your 30 inch wingspan plane?
I’m not sure about the weight but the plane did have more drag than I remembered. I just went back to it a couple days ago and realized. Also, I might have a bit less power because I’m using the old power pack f. So @chris398mx, please ignore my earlier post.