Super newbie here.

ziatriguy

Found a Flite Test video on YouTube and spent a bunch of time becoming enamored with building a plane and learning how to fly it. Im in Roswell,NM and will be starting as soon as the Tiny Trainer starter pack is back in stock. Thanks for having me!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Found a Flite Test video on YouTube and spent a bunch of time becoming enamored with building a plane and learning how to fly it. Im in Roswell,NM and will be starting as soon as the Tiny Trainer starter pack is back in stock. Thanks for having me!
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the choice of the Tiny Trainer. Is Flitetest out of the Speed Build Kits or the motor packs?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Not only are we in similar time zones but night owls as well :cool:
Yeah, I know! It’s funny cause usually if I’m posting this late there are very few responses except for an occasional person on the other side of the world🤣. Tonight I have company! It’s getting close to 1 here - is it an out later for you?

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Yeah, I know! It’s funny cause usually if I’m posting this late there are very few responses except for an occasional person on the other side of the world🤣. Tonight I have company! It’s getting close to 1 here - is it an out later for you?
I am usually up this late, still early for this guy, got at least a couple hours to go