Support the Zambian aviation Edu-Tour by akuzike

Jnr Kuzi

Hi, im akuzike from Lusaka zambia. I am an aviation enthusiast who loves Rc Model aircraft, i also love teaching but what i love more is inspiring & helping others.
I live in a lovely Country, The population is Low, the people are warm & Peaceful, the Government works well & provides for the People.
We are developing which is Good But it is at a Rather slow pace. So i would like to Contribute & Also help the System Improve the standards of living through education & aviation.

I Love flying,Building & fixing tiny Aeroplanes & Helicopters because its a very theraputic & relaxing Hobby. It helps get rid of stress & also helps me boost my focus on research, this also affect my day to day life because it teaches me Never To give up.

I would also Love to Share this knowledge with People in My country Because i feel this will inspire more engineers & builders which will also contribute to Our Development.

I am planning an educational tour that will take me Around my City Lusaka so i can teach kids & young adults how to build and fly RC aircraft.
unfortunately, i dont earn enough money to make a Full success, so i need your Help to Buy more materials, equipment & all basic requirements.

My Budget is about 1200 USD but i have set my Goal to 400USD Because it will Go a long way, though i will appreciate an overfunding.

Though its Not the Money im interested In, i am also accepting & appreciating physical products "Used, New or Semi-Dead". But please send me an email if you cant offer cash.

"THIS HOBBY SAVED MY LIFE, HELP ME SAVE OTHERS WHILE YOU ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT."

THANK YOU FOR READING, HAVE A GREAT DAY.

SUPPORT HERE : http://rkthb.co/47252