Swap Meet at Flite Fest East 2017

uLightMe

I wonder how complicated it would be to organize a swap meet at the FFE (Flite Fest East)?

Would there be any interest in trading your "slightly used" bits and bobs?

Would there be legal issues? Wold it be in conflict with the FT Store on site?

hmm... thoughts?

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Set your planes/parts in front of your tent/RV/EZup with a price and phone number on it. Swap organized ;)

Only saw a few at FTFF last year who did that (myself included), but it's VERY common at other flying events. The more of us that do it, the more that it will be done.

uLightMe

That's some awesome organization skills :)

That works for me. I hope to see some interesting items in front of people's camps :)

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I think this thread is already started with a pretty good title - and Dan provided a perfect set of instructions of what to do at FF to organize. How about we sticky this get people to start adding their content? :)

I plan on having at least a couple items for sale/swap, but won't have a final list until after my club's swap meet at the end of April.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I think this thread is already started with a pretty good title - and Dan provided a perfect set of instructions of what to do at FF to organize. How about we sticky this get people to start adding their content? :)

I plan on having at least a couple items for sale/swap, but won't have a final list until after my club's swap meet at the end of April.

I second it. All in favor?

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Last edited: