Switch placard

Flying Monkey fab

Elite member
So, until someone tells me this is old hat and my Google-foo is just weak, I've made an interesting and useful invention.

DX8 has switches all about and with time more and more of them are getting used. But how can anyone remember what's what from aircraft to aircraft?

Simple, velcro on a placard. They are could be better but this first iteration is working well. I plan to make one for every plane and multirotor I make or buy that uses more than the two center sticks.
20181224_003246.jpg

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
As you evolve you probably like most set up switches from model to model in the same place.

Memory and habit take over and it becomes natural.

Kinda why I like quads. They can all use the same profile and you just bind each craft to the same code.

Flying Monkey fab

Elite member
As you evolve you probably like most set up switches from model to model in the same place.

Memory and habit take over and it becomes natural.

Kinda why I like quads. They can all use the same profile and you just bind each craft to the same code.
Oh I totally agree with you on human factors and primacy of learning. I use the same switches where ever I can but not all of them even have the same stuff! One has flaps, two others have flight modes....

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
What ever works for you is best. In the end there is no right or wrong way to set up your radio.

Happy holidays hope you get out to fly as that is what its all about!