T-Rex 700L Dominator

Bjarnek

Leif Jarle Ringen flies his T-Rex 700L Dominator here, and you can't help but admire how he manages this model, it shows that there are a few years of flying behind this skills. Quite impressive to stand next to him and see how he flies and at the same time see how calmly and relaxed he handles the model, it all just seems natural to him.

Feel free to subscribe for future videos to my Youtube channel ...... ;)

Hope you like the video.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Welcome back mate. Havent seen ya post in a while. Hope you are feeling better as last we spoke you were not. I hope the holiday season treats you nicely and you get to be out flying more of those cool tundra winter flights by the lake.

Hows the new shop? is it over crowded with planes yet or is there still room to work and move around still. An update video might be in order since I see several people making new shops or doing winter clean outs that may find your set up useful for ideas.

Bjarnek

Welcome back mate. Havent seen ya post in a while. Hope you are feeling better as last we spoke you were not. I hope the holiday season treats you nicely and you get to be out flying more of those cool tundra winter flights by the lake.

Hows the new shop? is it over crowded with planes yet or is there still room to work and move around still. An update video might be in order since I see several people making new shops or doing winter clean outs that may find your set up useful for ideas.

Thank you my friend, I'm getting better but it's been a hard year with losing my mom to cancer and a tough year for myself and my illness.

I have finally got a new (used) pc that is powerful enough that I can sit and edit videos on so I'm going thru my raw videos now and trying to get them out. I still need to upgrade my video equipment but that will have to wait due to the low income I have. I just have disability benefits due to my disease and that don't make you rich........ ;)

Got some new planes so maybe I'll make a new shoptour and go thru my current hangar and some upcoming projects that I have in the pipeline....... :D

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Glad to hear you are doing better. I am sorry about your mother passing. I too lost mine back in 87 to cancer. I do not wish that on anyone as thats a rough deal no matter how you look at it.

Looking forward to seeing more stuff. I miss the regular Tundra flights you were posting when you first came here. the shop update would be perfect for a winter video as well to see the progress (or dust piles as it is building season after all) Great time for more of your winter repairs and clean ups videos to give guys ideas how to better maintain the planes and what to look for and fix.

EDIT: Oh yeah and it would be right up your ally to jump in on the @Willy Nillies build challenge @rockyboy is promoting. they look like decent and inexpensive kits. Even has me thinking I need one hehe