T-SIX Transmitter

zev

lumpy member
yup. it is very good. there are lots of reviews on youtube, look at them and see what you think.

baronbernie

Most of my planes use the Spectrum brand and am happy with them. After buying the Flite test 3 pack, I found myself needing a 6 channel Tx (I have been using the 5e). After alot of reading, asking questions and exparementing, I became very happy with the T-Six and also found it to be a very good buy.

Baron

Most of my planes use the Spectrum brand and am happy with them. After buying the Flite test 3 pack, I found myself needing a 6 channel Tx (I have been using the 5e). After alot of reading, asking questions and exparementing, I became very happy with the T-Six and also found it to be a very good buy.

Baron

Thank you. Thats the kind of reply i was looking for. Makes me 100% sure that im making the correct decision haha!

JasonEricAnderson

After reading a lot of reviews I decided to order one as well as my first radio so I'm glad to hear I made a good choice. Should be getting it next week.

One question I still have is will I only be able to use DSM2 receivers?

Last edited:

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
The T-Six should bind (out of the box) with DSMX RX's, but the RX will revert to DSM2 mode. Anything that can run DSMX can revert back to DSM2.

In theory you *could* buy the orange DSMX/2 module, plug it into the T-Six trainer port and be able to drive the DSMX RX as DSMX for the performance gain. I've never played with these, so not sure if there's some unforseen technical hiccup.

Other branded RXs could be driven in the same manner if a link module (like Tactic's AnyLink) is available.