tail rotor over correction? V911

I purchased a small V911 helicopter a while ago and finally started using it a few days ago. after a small crash though it is exhibiting some unusual behavior. The helicopter spins uncontrollably clockwise, which is weird since the blades are turning clockwise so you would expect it to turn counter clockwise. If I try to trim it out it just literally tries to flip onto it's rotors and same thing when I do it while mid flight (It can still take off it just spins). The tail rotor is drastically over compensating and then drastically under compensating ( if I try to correct it). So I'm wondering if there is something I am missing you guys could point out for me or something I could fix. I feel like it is something to do with the gyros but I don't know where to look since i'm new to this. Any help is appreciated!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I had a Walkera heli do that same thing. Hovered great but as soon as I changed any axis more then a hair to get out of hover it would flip right over on its side. I found later that the gyros they used had a tendency to crap out so two axis would work fine the third not so much. I could hover all day long no problem try any kind of movement and it would roll over and play dead.

I would first check to see if the flight controller has shifted off its sticky tape as most of these helis is all they use. If it is still mounted solid I would research the flight controller to see if it has any inherent flaws. Maybe its not a total loss and someone has a solution for that same problem with your particular heli.