Taking a break

JTarmstr

Elite member
Most unfortunately, I have to take a break from FT forums related activities. I have some personal issues I need to resolve and I think its best I put this great hobby to the side until they are past. Until then my projects are on hold and I will not be posting much. I figured I would just post this in case anyone following my X-44 build, or any other challenges I promised to contribute to wonders if I died or something. Hopefully I will be back arround in May-June (just in time for FTFC 2020 :)).

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
Hope you get things sorted soon and that all is okay. Looking forward to seeing you back later in the year.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Hope you get things sorted soon and that all is okay. Looking forward to seeing you back later in the year.
I second this sentiment exactly. I hope my challenged did not "break you." (Said like the Russian in Rocky.) 😋
Thank you letting us know and we look forward to your return... We will big you about that X-44

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Most unfortunately, I have to take a break from FT forums related activities. I have some personal issues I need to resolve and I think its best I put this great hobby to the side until they are past. Until then my projects are on hold and I will not be posting much. I figured I would just post this in case anyone following my X-44 build, or any other challenges I promised to contribute to wonders if I died or something. Hopefully I will be back arround in May-June (just in time for FTFC 2020 :)).
I sincerely hope that everything works out for you. Thank you for respecting us enough to say you'll be gone a while. Peace be yours.

mayan

Legendary member
@JTarmstr go get what you have to sort out sorted and come back soon, we'll be waiting here for you. If there is anything we can do to help do share with us. Sometimes a good word of advice from others is worth more than anything, anyone on this forum knows that.