Taking to the Skies

JoeyG

Awesome! Definitely looks cool! And you reminded me that my Bixler is almost invisible in the sky, gotta do something about it!

Cheers,

I've often pondered why they make most models white... I fear Black may have its draw backs with keeping orientation which is kinda why I put the single white stripe on the rudder. I'm looking forward to re-maidening it, I not flown it since I put the larger ESC and 10x7 prop so I'm expecting alot of power. Fingers crossed the flaperons do a good job slowing it down. :)

J.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I've often pondered why they make most models white...

Airliners save weight (consequentially costs) when using white or gray colors. As for models I suppose they just don't paint them to save weight and cost.

JoeyG

It's been a long time but, I'm back.. never stopped watching FliteTest thou.. :p I'm still flying my models, the Blaze, the Roo and my TekSump (RIP). However I've just started putting parts together for a BatBone build. My KK2.0 boards arrived today and thats as far as I've got :p.

I figure with the UK shipping required I'd wait on Pay day before ordering the Bat Bone kit + additional supplies. So, I thought I'd relive my old journey into RC thread and stick with it.

J.