Taranis

earthsciteach

This has been answered and echoed. The customer service, and for those of us in the US, the lower shipping costs. Aloft 's price for the Taranis and other FrSky products are competitive with those of Hobby King. Compared with other local hobby shops, that's extraordinary.

I know I've said this somewhere before, but Aloft totally blew my mind with shipping times! I paid for standard USPS shipping ($3.00) and had my new FrSky rx two days later. That's 2 days from California to Pennsylvania for $3.00! I was so excited that I emailed them. They said they work with USPS to provide fair prices and reasonable shipping times, but that set a new record. LOL

They have my customer loyalty!

MrClean

By the way, congrats on the Taranis notification. I was halfway saved up when I got my notice and figured, nah I'll wait. Went and brushed my teeth and finished the transaction with the toothbrush in my mouth, dripping toothpaste foam.

You just have to jump on those notifications when you get them. I have other, non hobby related, savings accounts. That trip to disneyland will have to wait two more months. Should make it about 2020 now.

lonewolf7717

You can take a picture of your screen G then show it to me.
IMG_0042.JPG
Little rough around the edges but hand drawn in Microsoft Paint