Tarot ZYX-M Setup

R_Chin

I have been in the process of making a drone for some videography and I recently got a Tarot ZYX-M flight controller. However for the life of me I cannot get the flight controller to work properly. I may be wiring it wrong or setting it up incorrectly but I would very much love some assistance so I can get this thing off of the ground. I can attach some photos of the wiring with it now if that would help. Thanks

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
R-Chin,

I've never played with one of these, and perhaps one of the regulars/lurkers has and can lend a hand, but so far you've described:

"It doesn't work"

This isn't the first post like this, but without more information the OP usually does't get much help. Tell us . . . What does "work properly" mean to you? (be specific, don't assume we know what you're thinking or what you see) What is it doing or not doing? (the more detail you can give the better) What are you not sure about? Pictures are nice. Descriptions with details are helpful. Video can sometimes be useful too.

Give us details of your problems and we can at least walk you through some basic troubleshooting. If someone has played with the beast you have, giving that detail will better prepare them to help you fix the problem you have, instead of the problems they had.

There is no penalty for giving too much detail, but too little won't get you the suggestions you need.

R_Chin

R-Chin,

I've never played with one of these, and perhaps one of the regulars/lurkers has and can lend a hand, but so far you've described:

"It doesn't work"

This isn't the first post like this, but without more information the OP usually does't get much help. Tell us . . . What does "work properly" mean to you? (be specific, don't assume we know what you're thinking or what you see) What is it doing or not doing? (the more detail you can give the better) What are you not sure about? Pictures are nice. Descriptions with details are helpful. Video can sometimes be useful too.

Give us details of your problems and we can at least walk you through some basic troubleshooting. If someone has played with the beast you have, giving that detail will better prepare them to help you fix the problem you have, instead of the problems they had.

There is no penalty for giving too much detail, but too little won't get you the suggestions you need.

The issue I am having is the controller does not arm. I have everything plugged into the controller as specified by the manual (which was difficult enough as it wasn't in English) and when I power everything up it beeps and sends lights and according to the manual the lights it is blinking means that everything is hooked up properly. The issue is it just doesn't arm and start to spin up the motors.

Rougnac

I have the same problem I'm not sure wher the problem lies. I'm seriously thinking of mooving over to the Pixhawk.
One problem is the lack of help from Tarot. It's not like it's a cheap pice of kit.

"Corpse"

Legendary member
I know that in betaflight there are several things that have to happen before it allows you to arm. It might be different for this FC. Is there a way you can configure this flight controller to see the Arming Parameters?