TBS Discovery Quad - Cheaha State Park

Pete55199

Hey everyone, I'm new here but I've been flying planes for a decade, and multirotors and FPV for about 8 months. I've taken a few videos before, but they've all been just raw footage. I recently took a trip to Cheaha State Park near Delta, AL and took the Discovery with me. I shot lots of video and put this little montage together with some music. It's my first video with any kind of production value so I thought I'd share it! Here's my setup:

Platform: TBS Discovery

Running gear: DJI Naza-M Lite controller, DJI 2212 920kv motors, DJI 30A speed controllers, Graupner 9x5 props, Turnigy Nano-Tech 4S 4000mAH packs, Spektrum DX18 radio.

Video gear: GoPro Hero3 Black Edition (using USB-out), ImmersionRC 5.8 600mW video TX, FatShark PredatorV2 goggles, ImmmersionRC Spironet antenna set.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujvyh1L8rA

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
That's an awesome park! I was up there not too long ago. I managed to crash my quad, and smash the lens on my go pro while trying to FPV around the reservior wall/water fall.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
People never know what to do in front of the camera, do they? :)
Awesome vid and flying!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, hammock camping is the only way. I think I'll use a tent again, but only if I have to.