Tbs vendetta

Amcknight31

Looks cool, with the monocoque design. Rotor riot made an episode on the vendetta and had good things to say and bad things. Why?

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
IMHO (as someone who's been "crashing" a 6" prop drone for about 6 weeks and never seen a gate in real life, let alone raced through one), I think the Vendetta is a great all in one package that delivers a lot of cutting edge technology, BUT I don't see it as a competetive racer. The Vendetta is designed to work flawlessly. It's not designed to be tweaked, prodded, and upgraded. This hobby is moving so fast, I feel like the competitive racers are always looking for that next little change it slightly lighter component to give them a few more seconds. You can't do that with the Vendetta. When the other racers find some tweak to blow the doors off, you're $500 investment might as well be an anchor. That may be in a year, it may be in 2 months, it may have already happened.

That being said, I'd LOVE to own a vendetta. I think it's a great platform to just get out and fly amazing FPV. It's designed to excel with a GoPro on board (something I want in a quad). I just know that it's way above my current skills.