Team Black Sheep Discovery 4 flitetest?!?!

Nonamerc

Arman
Why don't we e-mail Raphael Pirker a.k.a Trappy a.k.a Team Black Sheep to send flitetest a discovery quadrocopter.

This is the discovery:
IMG_3332.JPG
Why do I want this quad on flitetest?
Because I am interested in purchasing a quad and I want to have a good/clear/honest/funny review about it so I can know if this is the right quad for me.
They are not just going to sent one if only I ask it.

So this is what we are going to do:

This is the e-mail from Trappy:
Trappy@gmail.com

Just send an e-mail asking to send a team black sheep discovery to flitetest for a review and testing.

Is there anyone who wants to make a kind of standard e-mail? My english is not so good.
Don't make an e-mail like this:

Hi Trappy,

Can you send an tbs discovery to flitetest?

K thx by

Thats not good. Make an e-mail asking him to send a quadrocopter for review to flitetest and also WHY you want that!

Product Page

Some more info from the site:

It's a spider quadrocopter witch is designed for making aerial footage. What is special about this helicopter is that it's a spider quadrocopter, this means that there are no props in view of a camera such as a GoPro.
The TBS DISCOVERY quadcopter is a durable and crash resistant multirotor optimized for dynamic FPV flight. By implementing the wiring into the frame, the copter is easy to build and outperforms similar quads in terms of FPV range and video link quality. The DJI Flamewheel arms as predetermined breaking point protect your electronics and are easily replaceable in the field.

The TBS DISCOVERY comes as two main boards (top and bottom) and optional flamewheel arms with accessories. It transforms the popular F450 (Flamewheel) into a spider quadrotor. The GoPro and FPV camera mount is placed ideally for "no prop in view" pictures.

The optional TBS CORE can be placed directly onto the frame or we can also do that for you. The frame's features:

TBS CORE pre-wired incl. sockets for Plug&Play VTx and Camera (e.g. TBS59, TBS69) installation
100A Current Sensor installed on the board. Built for the TBS CORE or similar OSDs.
GoPro and FPV camera mounts
Power Distribution Board (PDB)
Traces and pads for clean RC receiver to Flight Control wiring
RSSI trace to the TBS CORE
Kit contents:

Top, Bottom and Camera Mount Plate
8 custom aluminum red anodized spacers & 16 fitting screws
Pin headers for receiver and TBS CORE installation
Vibration-damping tape for GoPro and VTx (included only when in stock)

Last edited:

Meteor

Why don't we e-mail Michael Parker a.k.a Trappy a.k.a Team Black Sheep to send flitetest a discovery quadrocopter.

This is the discovery:
View attachment 5816
Why do I want this quad on flitetest?
Because I am interested in purchasing a quad and I want to have a good/clear/honest/funny review about it so I can know if this is the right quad for me.
They are not just going to sent one if only I ask it.

So this is what we are going to do:

This is the e-mail from Trappy:
Trappy@gmail.com

Just send an e-mail asking to send a team black sheep discovery to flitetest for a review and testing.

Is there anyone who wants to make a kind of standard e-mail? My english is not so good.
Don't make an e-mail like this:

Hi Trappy,

Can you send an tbs discovery to flitetest?

K thx by

Thats not good. Make an e-mail asking him to send a quadrocopter for review to flitetest and also WHY you want that!

Product Page

Some more info from the site:

It's a spider quadrocopter witch is designed for making aerial footage. What is special about this helicopter is that it's a spider quadrocopter, this means that there are no props in view of a camera such as a GoPro.
The TBS DISCOVERY quadcopter is a durable and crash resistant multirotor optimized for dynamic FPV flight. By implementing the wiring into the frame, the copter is easy to build and outperforms similar quads in terms of FPV range and video link quality. The DJI Flamewheel arms as predetermined breaking point protect your electronics and are easily replaceable in the field.

The TBS DISCOVERY comes as two main boards (top and bottom) and optional flamewheel arms with accessories. It transforms the popular F450 (Flamewheel) into a spider quadrotor. The GoPro and FPV camera mount is placed ideally for "no prop in view" pictures.

The optional TBS CORE can be placed directly onto the frame or we can also do that for you. The frame's features:

TBS CORE pre-wired incl. sockets for Plug&Play VTx and Camera (e.g. TBS59, TBS69) installation
100A Current Sensor installed on the board. Built for the TBS CORE or similar OSDs.
GoPro and FPV camera mounts
Power Distribution Board (PDB)
Traces and pads for clean RC receiver to Flight Control wiring
RSSI trace to the TBS CORE
Kit contents:

Top, Bottom and Camera Mount Plate
8 custom aluminum red anodized spacers & 16 fitting screws
Pin headers for receiver and TBS CORE installation
Vibration-damping tape for GoPro and VTx (included only when in stock)

psst his name is Raphael Pirker :)
just so you dont do any fails or so :)

otherwise i think your Idea is great so let the storm of the emails begin :)

Nonamerc

Arman
auch... I changed it. Well I did not send him an e-mail yet. I wanted to wait for some feedback of you guys..

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Please post here if you send an email - we don't want to piss him off with too much spam. We could also get a lot of support on this thread and then send two or three telling him to check it out.

Carbon

Elemental Madness
I agree. Trappy is great guy and I have been eyeing his quad for a while. If I wasn't doing the SAR project I would probably be making epic videos with the Discovery.
To Trappy: Please send Flitetest a frame! It would be great!

Nonamerc

Arman
I think that we should e-mail him because right now there are not that much people who have commented on this page...

Nonamerc

Arman
Well I did not saw it. Thank you for telling me. I did not send an e-mail and I dont think I am going to now if have seen this.

Dont send emails guys! ;)