Tek Sumo/ TechOne PopWing Night flight

Bigshow4u

This is my TechOne PopWing with LED's installed into the wing. I flew all night till about 12:30 but this one was a little earlier in the evening. Video was from my phone so its not the best but it will do.

I did have an interesting flight when a officer showed up and said 3 people called dispatch and said there was a UFO near the park. LOL

teflyer

Full Circle
Nice video!
I love how people assume when there is a dot of light in the sky changing colors and seemingly staying the same spot that it has to be a alien UFO. I wonder how much reported UFO sighting were actually RC airplanes doing night flying. :D

Bigshow4u

Nice video!
I love how people assume when there is a dot of light in the sky changing colors and seemingly staying the same spot that it has to be a alien UFO. I wonder how much reported UFO sighting were actually RC airplanes doing night flying. :D

Yea i would imagine a lot of reports are just that too. The officer said when he seen it he thought it was a real low flying plane but as soon as it shot skyward he knew it wasn't. lol He must have been the new guy in town because i never seen him before and there are 1000 or less people in our town. Just wonder if the report will be in the paper because if it will be, im gonna frame it. ;)

Jee

janpeter.net
It's a really nice video - the time of day is perfect for a night-fly video.

I have tried to film my flights at night (some of them are posted here somewhere :) ) - but I always tried to do it when it was really dark. Without the references of the skyline (in your case the nice trees) it looks strange..

Maybe I should give it another shot in the dusk (or dawn..)

Bigshow4u

It's a really nice video - the time of day is perfect for a night-fly video.

I have tried to film my flights at night (some of them are posted here somewhere :) ) - but I always tried to do it when it was really dark. Without the references of the skyline (in your case the nice trees) it looks strange..

Maybe I should give it another shot in the dusk (or dawn..)

if i fly somewhere i have never flown before at night, i just use my head as a guide to how low i am. If i look straight ahead eyes level, i know i am still about 5 ft off the ground. I LOVE flying when it is pitch black out, Just gives the plane a whole new "vibe" when all you see are lights on it.