Testing

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I'm curious what this whole section is for too?

Is this where we're going to see FliteTest "eXperimental" designs posted that don't have build kits or videos? Is this where we'll have a curated area for forum members plans to be posted? Doghouses and outhouses only? It's a mystery for sure... :confused:

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
The intent is for a community driven designation and location for community designed models. Not necessarily what Stefan has been eluding to for a few months with the "Plans without Build Videos" releases. To be honest, there may be a little bit of overlap with the two and I'll have to see how things shake out in the next few weeks. Hope I didn't just muddy the already muddy water.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
So, community members create a post in here with final copy of designed plans and pictures and a link to the planes main build thread? Sort of like an article on their build?

Or request a moderator to move a specific thread from the Mad Scratchbuilders forum over here?

Sorry, still a little confused... :cautious:

Last edited:

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Ohh... I just found the "Resources" feature of the new forum with the Bloody Brit - I really like the way that lays out for posting community designed plans!!

Love how it keeps a current version of the plans with review capabilities in an easy to find location - without creating all the "hard for a noob to muddle through" posts that happen with the really popular design threads.

I'll be getting my community released plans up in the resource area in the next couple days.

Man I just keep loving this new forum software more and more... :)