Alp

Texan AT6:
Wingspan: 1200mm
Lenght: 875mm
Weight: 810gr without battery
Motor: Tgy d2836-1100
Propeller: 10x5
Battery: 3s2200
Material: foamboard and coated paper or poster board. (plan for 70x100cm foamboard)

Maiden video:

Pictures:
at6_4.jpg at6_5.jpg at6_7.jpg at6_9.jpg at6_10.jpg at6_11.jpg at6_12.jpg sw.jpg

View attachment ALP-AT6 TEXAN v1.pdf (tiled/edited by SP0NZ)

View attachment AT6 texan reference.pdf
View attachment AT6 texan planA_A0.pdf
View attachment AT6 texan planB_A0_v1.1.pdf (minor changed: power pod dimensions.)
View attachment AT6 texan planC_A0.pdf

Last edited:

Alp

That was awesome Alp. Great job. What was your canopy made with? And your landing gear? The plans look very interesting.

Thanks.
Sorry, I haven't canopy and landing gear plan. I used candy box, i cut a piece of rectangular shape and bend with hair dryer. Front and rear canopy was marked and cut. After connected them with electrical tape.
Here is my diy wire bender and at6 legs.
20150205_204213.jpg
Ps: wheel diameter 70mm, wire dia. 3mm.

Last edited:

Alp

At6 texan decal set: Please use, A3 size "self adhesive sticker paper" scale 1:1
at6sticker.jpg

Last edited:

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I'm currently working on editing Alp's plans at his request. I know CSCW is chomping at the bit to have them by this weekend, and I'm going to try and make that happen. I will send them to Alp to approve and then they will be posted here and in the plans index thread (links in my signature below).

Really great job on this design Alp! Keegan (AkimboGlueGuns) is building the F4U Corsair for the forum build contest. I think I will hold off on the corsair and build this one first. :cool: