thank you flite test friends.

captian kazuma

smile. you've got wings.
Thank you ben and timmy and all. When I was scared and lost you pulled my chin out the mud. You kept me in good spirits and made sure I had fun and was safe thank you. The joshs opened my eye's but the people at flite fest gave me the strength to muscle through this hard time.ant tine I try to give up they'd some kid or guy on the flite line say " no, look at the gifts you have" you all won't let me give up thank you. Thanks to the group camping in front of me I never felt alone on the field ty. Thank you lee, josh and evwry one else ill be back next year with my brothers. Oh my bags on its way to Seattle yeah pray it makes it.

Thank you for not letting me give up!

earthsciteach

It was nice meeting and chatting with you, Capt. You sure made an epic journey! Glad to hear your wayward bags are on the way home.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Cap, sorry I didn't get to hang out with you more. I hope you get to take another trip out to see us next year!

Splatwillicrash

Glad you found a ride to Akron, I had an hour or more before I could have left, glad you made it safely to Akron. I will email the photo we took in front of the Banner if you will PM me your email.

Hope to see you next year.....