Thank you Flite Test STEM

1965ford

We ordered the new Flite Test Stem EZ BasiX Bundle for some summer time fun and learning with my son. The order was delayed a due to work place lockdowns and I completely understand with no issues on our end. As a surprise we received a hand written note apologizing for the delay! It was a nice touch and not at all required under the circumstance. It was a very heartwarming. Thank you for being there for us during this difficult time.

Attachments

• C4B8B09F-E404-4CCE-BAB0-302020D40509.jpeg
    C4B8B09F-E404-4CCE-BAB0-302020D40509.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

legodragonxp

We ordered the new Flite Test Stem EZ BasiX Bundle for some summer time fun and learning with my son. The order was delayed a due to work place lockdowns and I completely understand with no issues on our end. As a surprise we received a hand written note apologizing for the delay! It was a nice touch and not at all required under the circumstance. It was a very heartwarming. Thank you for being there for us during this difficult time.
Have fun with this! My personal opinion is start with the EZ Plank. Understand how the button on the transmitter can go from low to high rates. (low rates the light is solid, high rates the light blinks).

In my opinion:
If you have no wind:
EZ Plank
EZ Canard
C-17
EZ V-tail

If you have light wind
C-17 or EZ Plank
EZ V-tail
EZ-Canard (it doesn't like wind)

To adjust the trim on the C-17 I found adding one 1.5 inch strips of tape under the fuselage tail or holding the nose gear on to be a good threshold.

alan0043

It looks like you have the right wing man ! I can remember when my boys and grand kids were that size.

Baldanzi

We love ours. I second the suggestion to secure the landing gear with tape on the C-17. We lost our nose gear on a hard none-in "landing".... didn't notice we lost it until a few flights later couldn't find it in the grass. Ugh. We will always fly of grass so missing the gear isn't a big deal for us.

legodragonxp

We love ours. I second the suggestion to secure the landing gear with tape on the C-17. We lost our nose gear on a hard none-in "landing".... didn't notice we lost it until a few flights later couldn't find it in the grass. Ugh. We will always fly of grass so missing the gear isn't a big deal for us.

I taped all three gears on my C-17 (I don't have a grass area so I am using a parking lot). Keep glue and tape on hand, the foam of the nose wheel will tear out and if you glue it back on you might want to add a little tape under the rear fuselage to offset the weight. I would also recommend people paint their wheels bright yellow or blaze orange.