Thank you FliteTest

The other day I went and scratch-built my first airplane, an FT Sparrow, as a chuck glider. I had my three year old daughter color it with me, and yesterday we went out to the park and tossed it around. I think yesterday was probably the most fun her and I have ever had at the park together. Having experienced this, I realized what amazing job you all are doing. I just want to take a moment say thank you to the FliteTest team for making the aircraft plans available and so accessible, for making such an amazing community, and everything you all are doing.

Thank you!

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
This is what it's about for most of us. The family, camaraderie, and sheer fun, even if you're not blood related, is what's bringing us together. :) It's not just about whether you fly RC or not; personally, I think it's about whether you're having FUN or not. Life's too short; take the little things like this and enjoy them. :)

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
The other day I went and scratch-built my first airplane, an FT Sparrow, as a chuck glider. I had my three year old daughter color it with me, and yesterday we went out to the park and tossed it around. I think yesterday was probably the most fun her and I have ever had at the park together. Having experienced this, I realized what amazing job you all are doing. I just want to take a moment say thank you to the FliteTest team for making the aircraft plans available and so accessible, for making such an amazing community, and everything you all are doing.

Thank you!
Yea. You're doing it right. Continue to enjoy it and make those memories. It's the FT Team that brought us all here. Made us all a Forum Family. I've physically been all over the world, and I've been all over the internet. I've never found another place quite like this one. The Bix had a dream, and started something. We are not only the beneficiaries of it, but the embodiment of it.

It's really pretty amazing when you think about it. I am glad that you and your daughter are a part of it. :)