Thank you

PaulT

Mentor
I just want to thank everyone for being respectful and helpful on this site.
With almost 800 members, I have seen not one discouraging or derogatory comment.
If only the rest of the world could get along like this.

Maybe that's the secret....get an RC and world peace will follow.:)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thank you from me as well!

I am quite surprised that we haven't gotten any "haters" so far. Even if we have had 3 spammy posts by two spam users, we're still nice and clean!

We of course owe our biggest thanks to Chad, Josh, Josh, ad the rest of the guys! (to flitetest :) )

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Depends on the thread. There are still several threads on RC Groups where I hang out a lot.
There is a Supercub thread where folks are helpful for the most part.
The CrashTestHobby threads are some of the most helpful and friendly threads I have ever participated in.
The Utah Flyers Organization threads are also friendly. There is one thread where if you don't know the history and the people involved you might think is a hostile place, but it's all in good fun :)

I am glad to see that this Forum has avoided RTFM posts and this question has been asked before, see the sticky posts.
I hope this will remain a friendly place and so far it seems that it has been. it would be nice if the moderators never had anything to do except keep the spammers away and help people correct mistakes that they may have made :)

yeah, that's really nice about this forum...much better attitudes than over on RCG or RCU!

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
Count me in on the gratitude! :applause:

I have been around a few other forums, and there is truly a unique experience here, that I have not found anywhere else.

This is my new home, and I tell everyone that will listen, what an excellent source of information this place is.

Kudos to the flitetest crew, and all my new RC friends, and family Members! :cool:

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Indeed, there are always exceptions and most people are friendly for the most part (until they're not) but it just takes a few bad apples to spoil the bunch as they say.

Depends on the thread. There are still several threads on RC Groups where I hang out a lot.
There is a Supercub thread where folks are helpful for the most part.
The CrashTestHobby threads are some of the most helpful and friendly threads I have ever participated in.
The Utah Flyers Organization threads are also friendly. There is one thread where if you don't know the history and the people involved you might think is a hostile place, but it's all in good fun :)

I am glad to see that this Forum has avoided RTFM posts and this question has been asked before, see the sticky posts.
I hope this will remain a friendly place and so far it seems that it has been. it would be nice if the moderators never had anything to do except keep the spammers away and help people correct mistakes that they may have made :)

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Well, I have only been here a very short time, but I will say thank you all as well. Everyone here does seem to be very helpful and friendly which I cannot say about other forums.

You all have my gratitude!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Yeah I wanna thank you too Chad!

I have to admit that I know a forum where everything is "familiar" like this one here. But it was all about cars. You once got to know everyone and it way only a small forum, but that was the unique experience. As I changed to flying in RC this forum became its follower! Congrats!

RC Dad

Yeah,

Great site. I am a total noob and have been to all of the well sites in my quest to learn about this hobby. I have really enjoyed this site. While I do not post much (as I don't have a lot to offer), I am reading here regularly. The tone and attitudes are great here. The videos are top notch too. I think they kind of set the standards for everyone participating in the community. Thanks and keep up the great work.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I think you can't imagine how thankful I am towards flitetest... Especially the director... :)

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
And--in this hobby--EVERYONE(OK, ALMOST everyone)is VERY friendly to beginners....The complete Opposite is true for many other things.

Klonas

This is a VERY good forum, I like it very much and I agree with Jeffrey - Rc hobby guys are very friendly. And you guys proven it. :)

others-249.GIF
Keep up the good work!