Thanks Flite Test

Darrell H

My name is Darrell and this is my first time ever posting on any forum . I would just like to say thanks to the Flight Test people for all you do . I’m recently disabled and I’m really into rc flight , have been for most of my life but never really learned how to fly . Now I have the time to learn also it’s about one of the only hobbies I can do . I already built 2 planes from your free plans and dollar store plans . Unfortunately that’s as far as I got for lack of funds do to the fact that I can no longer work. The build was at least fun an cheap, gave me something to do thank you for that . One day I really really hope and plan to get electronics and get airborne . Thanks again Flite Test for helping me to do something I wanted to do for a very long time .

Attachments

• 80778F74-BF59-4BA2-B30D-88CA5483FBF1.jpeg
    80778F74-BF59-4BA2-B30D-88CA5483FBF1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 6D0FBE1F-6780-45AC-B145-539C64244022.jpeg
    6D0FBE1F-6780-45AC-B145-539C64244022.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

alan0043

Hi Darrell,

Welcome to the forum. Great looking planes. I don't know where you live but maybe try to find a local club to help with the flying. Some clubs just might have a plane and a buddy box to get you into the air. I know going to Edgewater Air Park all you need to learn to fly is have the desire. Josh breaks out a simple scout and 2 radios and the lesson will begin.

Keep up the great building skills. :cool: (y)
Al

Darrell H

My name is Darrell and this is my first time ever posting on any forum . I would just like to say thanks to the Flight Test people for all you do . I’m recently disabled and I’m really into rc flight , have been for most of my life but never really learned how to fly . Now I have the time to learn also it’s about one of the only hobbies I can do . I already built 2 planes from your free plans and dollar store plans . Unfortunately that’s as far as I got for lack of funds do to the fact that I can no longer work. The build was at least fun an cheap, gave me something to do thank you for that . One day I really really hope and plan to get electronics and get airborne . Thanks again Flite Test for helping me to do something I wanted to do for a very long time .
Thanks everyone also I live in Flushing Michigan

GlassL

Nice job on the builds. What kit is the one on the left with the red trim? I don't recognize it by shape and it reminds me of the old trainer balsa kits like the Sig Kadet or Telemaster 20. the spitfire is a classic.