Thanks from another Flying Bicyclewrench.

Bicyclewrench

Just wanted to thank the Flight Test guys and Jim Bixler in particular as well as Ed from Experimental Airlines for showing me how to add some much needed color and durability. Same old story. I've been into planes since I was wee little. I made paper airplanes when I was in grade school and later I built balsa freeflight stuff while being a stay at home dad. RC was ALWAYS beyond my reach financially and the time it took to build balsa meant when I went back to work it wasn't going to happen. I discovered Flitetest watching Youtube one night. I was ECSTATIC to discover how inexpensive RC had become and how quick foamboard building is. I built, flew, crashed, repaired, flew some more and eventually rebuilt an Explorer. Then I scratch built a Tiny Trainer my current favorite. My third "build" is a Baby Blender which I'm rather proud of aesthetically but have not maidened yet. If the rain would ever let up on the East Coast I might actually order parts for her. Thanks Guys!

IMAG0516.jpg IMAG0519.jpg

Bicyclewrench

Wow! Still haven't flown it! I've been afraid to break it! :D I haven't even installed electronics. I'll be bringing it to Flitefest though!