ThatPolishHotdog - YT Channel Releases

ThatPolishHotdog

Didn't want to spam the section with posts, so here is my release video thread. I post weekly (quarantine = lots of free time:LOL:), so watch if you want, and feel free subscribe if you like my content. Feedback is always welcome, so please, tell me what you want to see! Thanks!

Anyways, here's the latest vid. Hope you enjoy!

ThatPolishHotdog

Thanks, and oh it's my favorite FT plane to date. If you do a night flier, please post because that would be sooo cool. I'm running a stock Power Pack C with 8x4.7. It has unlimited vertical on 3s, but once the LHS opens, I'm getting 8x6 to see how far I can push it.

Last edited:

ThatPolishHotdog

New vid! Solo flying with the Bronco again. I'm surprised how much of a beating this plane can take. Peter and Josh did a good job designing!

tomlogan1

+1 on the durability. My Bronco uses 2812-1534 motors with counter rotating 7x6 APC props. With a 2200 3S battery it is a rocket, but very stable. Love the sound of the twin motors.

tomlogan1

Ok - the motors I’m using are supposed to swing 10 inch props so 9 inch will work fine. 10 inch props won’t leave enough clearance for the fuselage, right?
I think 10 inch would be too big. Flite Test suggests 8x4.5 on a B Radial or 370-420 sized motor. I had the 2812s with the 7x6 props so that's what I used.

ThatPolishHotdog

I think 10 inch would be too big. Flite Test suggests 8x4.5 on a B Radial or 370-420 sized motor. I had the 2812s with the 7x6 props so that's what I used.
I put 10 inchers on, and they fit just fine with about a centimeter of space. As long as your motor can handle it, then I say do whatever you want!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Would like to see details on the landing gear you are planning.
I’ll be doing something similar to what I did on my versa/bronco/simple soarer. I’ll post pics when I finish but here’s the idea:
558D3462-6BDF-445E-AB42-6D21AC1E92A4.jpeg