The Aero L-39 ... Next scratchbuild

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Maiden complete!!! She flew super I'm glad to say. 3 minutes of flying with a fairly high throttle (I tend not to fly really slow on a maiden) and she landed with 23% of battery on a 1300mAh 4S.
I've magnified the actual flight about 30% as the action cameras have such a wide angle lens things get tiny real fast.

Last edited:

Wildthing

Legendary member
Maiden complete!!! She flew super I'm glad to say. 3minutesd of flying with a fairly high throttle (I tend not to fly really slow on a maiden) and she landed with 23% of battery on a 1300mAh 4S.
I've magnified the actual flight about 30% as the action cameras have such a wide angle lens things get tiny real fast.

Congrats, Your launcher needs to throw a little more level :)

messyhead

Maiden complete!!! She flew super I'm glad to say. 3minutesd of flying with a fairly high throttle (I tend not to fly really slow on a maiden) and she landed with 23% of battery on a 1300mAh 4S.

Very nice, loverly day for it too.

dehager

Maiden complete!!! She flew super I'm glad to say. 3 minutes of flying with a fairly high throttle (I tend not to fly really slow on a maiden) and she landed with 23% of battery on a 1300mAh 4S.

Congratulations on the successful maiden flight!!!

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Congratulations!! That flew awesome, great landing too!!
I find that I get a more stable launch if I hold the plane in front of the wing, you can see what I mean at the start of this video.

diiity

Hello,

Great this plane, I am currently building it, could you give me the CG at the root, please?

Diiity

Bonjour,

Super cet avion, je le construis actuellement, pourriez vous me donner le CG à l'emplanture, s'il vous plait?

Diiity

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Hello,

Great this plane, I am currently building it, could you give me the CG at the root, please?

Diiity

Bonjour,

Super cet avion, je le construis actuellement, pourriez vous me donner le CG à l'emplanture, s'il vous plait?

Diiity
I believe it is right at that corner on the leading edge of the wing