THE Beam 450 E-4 helicopter mutha lode!

Turbojoe

Elite member
I'm considering selling off my considerable Beam E-4 450 heli collection. 5 birds including an untouched NIB E-4 SE kit. 16 pounds of unopened NIB parts worth well in excess of $3000.00 retail. I'm fairly confident I have the largest collection of Beam E-4 parts in the USA. Tons of FBL parts and controllers including Tarot AND Beam genuine FBL heads and FULL Beam FBL conversion packages including swashplates!. Scorpion, KDS and Align motors. There are enough NIB Beam parts to support all of these birds for YEARS! ALL birds will be sold MINUS servos, ESC and RX. They will include FBL controllers though.

I've had several surgeries on my left arm and hand and my left thumb has been fused. Now I'm looking at impending major surgery on the right hand. It's already almost impossible to fly helicopters and I may not even be able to fly airplanes soon. The Helicopters have to go NOW and I'm willing to take a bath on them. I'll also be selling all of my T-Rex 450's, EXI 500 (mostly T-Rex) and Blade Micro helis soon. Shipping will be well in excess of $100.00 so local Phoenix Arizona only sale for the Beam stuff for now unless you want to pay the big bucks. I'll be expecting $1000.00 FIRM for the Beam package.

If you have money in pocket and are dead serious I can provide a list of everything included.

Haven't posted an ad on RC Groups, HeliFreak or RunRyder yet. Will give it a few days here first.

Joe

jamesppp

Jamesppp
I still have a pristine FBL Beam E4 with Skookum Robotics FBL controller.... When I munch it That will be it...Too bad they didn't make it ,,,such a precise machine,,

Turbojoe

Elite member
I still have a pristine FBL Beam E4 with Skookum Robotics FBL controller.... When I munch it That will be it...Too bad they didn't make it ,,,such a precise machine,,

Yep, I'm just sick that my thumb is so far gone now that what little I could fly a heli before is just a memory. I love messing with the Beam's because they're like fine jewelry in appearance and fit. I still contend the reason they didn't make it in the USA is because there was no need to upgrade anything. Unlike an Align heli where you had to constantly buy upgrades to replace the crap they were fitted with. People thought the lack of aftermarket Beam parts meant it was not supported and therefor junk. They couldn't be more wrong.

Joe

Turbojoe

Elite member
Can't believe it has been so long since my last post. I should have been advertising more. I still have this amazing package and need to get it out of here mainly to make some room. The site won't let me upload the .docx file of all the parts for some reason. The updated file contains close to $4500.00 worth of NIB Beam 450 parts. In addition there are all the helicopters. Interested? PM me. I know I can never get what I paid and am not asking for that. I'd love cash but MAY be willing to make a trade for something very interesting. Probably not R/C as I already have enough R/C stuff. Need the parts list? PM your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

Joe

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
I might be interested in the EXI 500s if they are torque tube, and any servos/ESCs for that size bird. Might be building another scale 500 bird soon.

Turbojoe

Elite member
The EXI 500 (there's only one of them) is mostly Align parts and has been converted to FBL with Tarot head and K-Bar FBL controller. NOT torque tube. I stayed with belt drive to avoid the cost of repair after striking a blade of grass and stripping gears like I did on my other torque tube heli. CF blades. Hitec cyclic and Futaba rudder servos. Two new FB heads, new alloy tail rotor (in package), several spare parts. gears etc etc. NEVER FLOWN! I was scared to death of it after spool ups. Make me an offer. I will sell it minus servos. I'll give it to my grandson as a toy before I'll sell it for less than the price of just the servos so give me a REALISTIC offer.

Joe

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
The EXI 500 (there's only one of them) is mostly Align parts and has been converted to FBL with Tarot head and K-Bar FBL controller. NOT torque tube. I stayed with belt drive to avoid the cost of repair after striking a blade of grass and stripping gears like I did on my other torque tube heli. CF blades. Hitec cyclic and Futaba rudder servos. Two new FB heads, new alloy tail rotor (in package), several spare parts. gears etc etc. NEVER FLOWN! I was scared to death of it after spool ups. Make me an offer. I will sell it minus servos. I'll give it to my grandson as a toy before I'll sell it for less than the price of just the servos so give me a REALISTIC offer.

Joe
Thanks for the information Joe. Unfortunately, the belt drive won’t work with the raised tail gearbox I have for the scale project. Good luck with the sale!

Turbojoe

Elite member
Sorry it won't work for you. Lots of cool scale heli fuselages out there now. Hope to see your project posted soon.

Joe

Turbojoe

Elite member
Back to the top!

Everything is still available. And because a while back I broken my fused left thumb yet again and now have zero hope of ever flying a heli now I'm throwing in everything heli that I have including the 450 size Align Hughes 500 fuselage, the EXI 500 and the 250. There are also several Align 450 helis and parts. I have pulled all the electronics minus gyros and FBL controllers though. I keep getting offers to buy a little of this or a little of that. I'm only interested in selling everything heli that I own in one HUGE package for a price that just can't be beat. Still looking for only $1000.00 for absolutely everything. Don't have cash on hand? Maybe we can work out a deal so you use a credit card to buy me things that I want.......Of course local pickup will save you a bunch of shipping cost or I can pack it all up and ship at your expense.

Joe