The British Bomb Shell. Scratch built ugly stick

Hi, I just made a awesome looking ugly stick that I covered in British flag duck tape. I just thought that this might be something that would be cool to share with the people of Flite Test. I am thinking about making an article so, tell me what you think

20141203_223220 - Copy.jpg

charleyza

That's very cool! The ducktape will also be really strong.
Did you scratch build the plane?

Edit- Ah sorry missed the topic! Yeah please do a write up on your scratch build.

charleyza

Hi, I just made a awesome looking ugly stick that I covered in British flag duck tape. I just thought that this might be something that would be cool to share with the people of Flite Test. I am thinking about making an article so, tell me what you think
View attachment 35529

What was the weight of the aircraft ready for takeoff? My stick is 800 grams (with a 1 meter wingspan). Haven't flown it yet but I suspect I made it way too heavy.

What was the weight of the aircraft ready for takeoff? My stick is 800 grams (with a 1 meter wingspan). Haven't flown it yet but I suspect I made it way too heavy.
Mine is 30" and weighs 500 grams with battery. Yours should fly, depending on the motor size.