The Talespin Tavern -all things off topic

bwarz

Master member
Hate to set a bad president here with an actual aircraft question,

But has anyone built one of these?

Since i seem to have a thing for twin boom aircraft it looks like a fun one.
I'm thinking I like the lines here just a little better...
300px-Vultee_XP-68.png

The Vultee XP-68 Tornado...

besides - it's a razorback!

Last edited:

Piotrsko

Master member
We have been on topic for a little too long already. Dont want to break too many traditions right off the bat, might be bad luck.

So heres something funny:
View attachment 225203
Diet? What means that word? I dig the back pain, but you're missing knee pain, leg pain, foot pain, arm pain, joint pain, hand pain........ pretty much everything pain. And don't tell me exercise fixes that. It doesnt, just makes it worse the next day. NOT COMPLAINING, I woke up again this morning.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Diet? What means that word? I dig the back pain, but you're missing knee pain, leg pain, foot pain, arm pain, joint pain, hand pain........ pretty much everything pain. And don't tell me exercise fixes that. It doesnt, just makes it worse the next day. NOT COMPLAINING, I woke up again this morning.
Remember, being in good health just means you are dying at the slowest rate possible! ;)

Won't all those granola munchers feel silly in their hospital beds, dying of nothing... lol

I, for one, want to make sure my body is sufficiently damaged so that it doesn't outlive my mind!

Piotrsko

Master member
Remember, being in good health just means you are dying at the slowest rate possible! ;)

Won't all those granola munchers feel silly in their hospital beds, dying of nothing... lol

I, for one, want to make sure my body is sufficiently damaged so that it doesn't outlive my mind!
Father in law was a healthy freak. I fully expected him to go in a bizarre accident, but NOOO, he died in bed ,never woke up one day.