The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like they're made of Chinesium, if that gets you anywhere. lol
I think I've got it figured out. If they make their electronics out of Chinesium, they have to try to make up for the inferior material by putting more smoke inside, but to do that they have to pump it in under pressure. That's why it's more prone to breaking the seal and letting the smoke out.

d8f1c2c379626b83f4e00ac24f0a562a.jpg

Last edited:

Flyingshark

Master member
Are you able to find any info on it under specs on the replacement or even under the Beaver's listing?
FliteTest isn't telling us what the specs are beyond that it's small and brushless, but they do offer a replacement motor and 6x4 propeller. From the reviews of the motor, it can run a 6-ounce Starlite on 2s. That probably isn't very helpful.

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
FliteTest isn't telling us what the specs are beyond that it's small and brushless, but they do offer a replacement motor and 6x4 propeller. From the reviews of the motor, it can run a 6-ounce Starlite on 2s. That probably isn't very helpful.
Ohh, what about amain hobbies, they normally provide specs.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Im a guessing it's fairly low KV to run a 6x4 prop, even on 2s. I guess i never cared that much, i just thought the plane would be more fun with a 1308 anyway! 🤪

Im a guessing it's fairly low KV to run a 6x4 prop, even on 2s. I guess i never cared that much, i just thought the plane would be more fun with a 1308 anyway! 🤪
I just don't think that's right, and they did it on purpose. How can you release a high-performance motor like that and tell the manufacturer you don't want the basic specs stamped or printed on it? That's a sneaky move.

Status
Not open for further replies.