The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermalpass

Elite member
Brian Johnson any time over Bruce Dickinson

Brian's got a lotta style, I'll give him that. But Bruce's voice is so much better to me. And that car IS nice but... Bruce has his own 747. :D

iron-maiden-747-700x289.jpg

That he is the pilot of as well, I should add - it would be forgivable to assume a famous musician doesn't have to become an arline pilot. 😂

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
I wish I was sat at home tonight with a large pot of strong coffee, some assorted biscuits and building something interesting, instead of being stuck in work again.
Ah well on the plus side, while I am here at least I am making money as opposed to spending it. Although it doesn't stop me thinking about spending money.
I noticed recently that I have aquired a large collection of electric motors, but my stocks of ESC's have diminshed. I think thats my next purchase will be x6 ESC's along with a video camera, x2 Spektrum AR620's and x2 AR410 receivers.
That should keep me going for a while :unsure::coffee:

I am highly functioning and used to read a book while playing video games, fond of Dostoevsky ;)(y)crime and punishment was my fav.
Although I was also partial to Tolkien with the exception of The Silmarillion that was heavy going even for me.
You certainly do have an interesting sense of humor my British friend. "used to read a book while playing video games". I never would have come up with that. Genius! :ROFLMAO:

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
By the way in most games you can survive for quite a whlie by just pressing random buttons, mainly because your opponents don't know what to expect next.
So reading a book while randomly pressing buttons on an X box controller with your big toes, becomes easy after a while ;):LOL:(y)

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
I knew there was something I forgot to pick up at weekend, poster board I've ran out and need some red Acrylic to try in my new spray gun. The Scouts going to be a traditional red and white.

OliverW

Legendary member

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
1611025751137.png

• RRP: £366.99
  • £349.99 ($475.99)
Seagull DHC-1 Chipmunk 1/5 Scale 2.0m (80in) (20cc) (SEA-304G) (5500033)
Seagull's unusual and attractive Army Air Corps version of the popular post-war primary trainer. At 80" span it's perfect for 20cc engines (or electric equivalent).
Just like Piper Cubs and P-51 Mustangs, Chipmunks always fly splendidly well and this Seagull version, you’ll be encouraged to hear, is no different. Like the famous Tiger Moth that it replaced in the immediate post-war years, de Havilland Canada’s new primary trainer was sold in huge numbers to numerous military air services not least our own Royal Air Force, the Royal Canadian Air Force and the Army Air Corps, who adopted this rather unusual camo' training scheme that's been beautifully reproduced on Seagull’s impressive 80” span version. Its size, presence in the air and fixed undercarriage simplicity make this flap-equipped 5-channel model the perfect introduction to scale flying and, just like the full-size, an ideal stepping stone to a fully-fledged full-house warbird.
Open the box and you’ll smile, not just at the way the model is presented and packaged but at the quality that oozes from the beautifully applied covering, the gorgeous pre-painted cowl, semi-detailed cockpit and, most importantly, the general fit, finish and build quality. It’s a cracking model and, best of all, it’s removable top hatch makes it perfect for an electric set-up whilst offering unhindered access to the fuel tank and radio bay. Moreover, the simple, single screw wing panel retention method makes transport and field assembly an absolute breeze. What a beauty. What a temptation.
Key Features
  • Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
  • Eye-catching scale (WP964) Army Air Corps colour scheme.
  • Covered in genuine Oracover film.
  • Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl and u/c leg fairings.
  • Cockpit detailing with lightweight painted pilots.
  • Removable forward hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
  • Superb flying characteristics.
  • Plug-in wing panels simplify transportation and field assembly.
  • Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
  • Accurate profile makes it the perfect introduction to scale flying.
  • Rugged, sprung, fixed undercarriage.
  • Flap-equipped.
  • Crystal clear screw-on canopy moulding.
  • Steerable tail wheel.
What's in the Box
  • 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
  • 1x Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
  • 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
  • 1 x Clear canopy moulding.
  • 2 x Pilot figures.
  • 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
  • 1 x Factory painted glass fibre u/c leg fairing set.
  • 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
  • 1 x Electric conversion hardware kit.
  • 1 x Steerable tail wheel unit.
  • 1 x Rugged oleo-style sprung undercarriage set.
  • 2 x Lightweight wheels.
  • 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
  • 2 x LED landing lights for the leg fairings.
Specification:
  • Wingspan (mm):2032 (80in)
  • Length (mm):1452
  • Total surface area (sq. in):938
  • Weight (lb):10.4
  • Technical Specifications
  • Weights & Dimensions
  • Shipping Weight7.49kg16.52lbs
  • Product Length1,452mm57.17in
  • Product Wingspan2,032mm80.00in
  • Product Wing Area61dm2937.75in2

Status