The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KubKade

man i hate skinning wings, when i have to tile the pages and then tape em together, the paper streches but the tape doesn't so it leaves lovely rinkles on the paper right at the tape...
anyone know how to prevent this without printing giant super expensive pages? (they are really expensive here)
I’ve never had a problem with paper. I just use regular copy paper and 3m 77 spray adhesive. Works gr8

leaded50

Legendary member
man i hate skinning wings, when i have to tile the pages and then tape em together, the paper streches but the tape doesn't so it leaves lovely rinkles on the paper right at the tape...
anyone know how to prevent this without printing giant super expensive pages? (they are really expensive here)
Weinkles comes because it isnt straight at where put together at tape. use a few small tape bits first to connect them, when they are laying absolutly flat, and correct to each other. After you put on a wider tape

I like the hump back, it reminds me of the bucker jungmeister. At my field, we have a full scale starduster that comes around every so often and does some touch and goes for us. What's really cool is that it's been modified to take a radial engine and it sounds sweet.
Bucker Jungmeister. Yeah he and I used to be buddies. He was a lot of fun before he married that wife of his. Now we hardly ever see him anymore.:p

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Nickelback made a sea shanty.... its so odd, and it won't leave my head
Never understood why so much hate for nickelback. I mean, not my kind of music, but i cant tell a nickleback song from the rest of that genre, all sounds the same to me. 🤷‍♂️

That being said, not my favorite shanty. Maybe if they had changed all the words?

The boys and I rock out to shantys while sailing all the time!

OliverW

Legendary member
Are the fish on steroids or are you using it as bait?
reminds me of hank hill’s crack fishing
The fish are basically super sized goldfish
image000004(1).jpg
image000005(1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.