The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
I got to the field today and it was dead calm and perfect. Too bad I couldn't fly because I left my battery adapter at home. At least I got to see some aviation though.
IMG_20210503_184957667_HDR.jpg

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
I was wondering the same thing lol. Some guys like me just don’t have the time in it would take to get a model as scale as they wanted.
Agreed, you can’t replicate the small details with foamboard, plus I don’t really feel like buying stuff from ft anymore, and they most likely won’t be releasing plans for the scratch build.
Still even with the printed fb, dtfb planes aren't scale by any means. If you want a scale airplane you either have to spend a winter with balsa or insulation foam or buy one. Foam board airplanes are to fly and bash around the looking nice is just a bonus in my opinion.
aah now i understand...
i haven't been bitten by the scale bug:sneaky:,
hope i never am, although i am pretty certain i will be, scale planes are absolutely magnificent.

Phin G

Elite member
My pocket reached its bottom a looong time ago lol. I really need to sell stuff
Same, my mum says that i should sell my 5” as the drone laws have slated flying a 5” where i am. Im not selling it. Im just going to take it to my school and fly around there as i am friends with the headmasters .

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Hello everyone, looking for some plans or kit of a balsa glider that would work wwith a parkzone umx type brick. any tips? btw, not powered. the preinstalled esc burned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.