The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
Yup, it was fun even though it never really got up into the air :) I've already begun CAD work for the flivver too since I want to bring it to an event in late August.
E793BEF1-6269-4088-8272-09758B8F3928.jpeg

Ok, noob question… I didn’t want to bother support.

Are prices in the FT store $US or does it show the currency of the country my IP address is ?

thanks.
sorry if I’ve posted in the wrong area, I couldn’t see anywhere that discussed the FT store. And a search didn’t answer my question.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Ok, noob question… I didn’t want to bother support.

Are prices in the FT store $US or does it show the currency of the country my IP address is ?

thanks.
sorry if I’ve posted in the wrong area, I couldn’t see anywhere that discussed the FT store. And a search didn’t answer my question.
should have probably made your own thread. That said, does the store page show the US currency mark ($) or your local currency?

My thought is that is is only going to show USD as it is a US located store and I doubt the store is handling currency conversions. But if you want to verify, here is the link to the store contact page: https://www.flitetest.com/pages/contact-store (at the bottom of every page on the store) [Need help? No problem! Contact us here or call +1.844.494.7012]

Test Fly RC

Elite member
on our way... ETA noon. might start a new thread, but anyone know of a good hobby shop with traxxas parts in the vicinity? coming down through canton....

View attachment 203720
BTW 4 pilots worth of planes...

I didn't grab any dtfb... I'm sure they'll have the brown stuff there...!?
Sorry I didn't see you at FF (or maybe I did but didn't know) either way, I did see that someone near us in the build tent, had your design of a bf109, I took some video of it Flying, it seemed to fly well!

I'm still traveling home so probably will wait till then to post HD video!

Test Fly RC

Elite member
Yeah, it was a shame theh didn't do a full recap vid for ff'19
I saw Noah bixler and Jesse overstreet, taking some ground based video, and TJ Williams took some aerial video (for FT I believe) with his quad, of Peter sripols gigantic 50 motor plane!
And Peter Sripols video editor guy had a 360 gopro cammera on top of Peters plane!

So probably Peter will have a video on his channel and FT too!

Status
Not open for further replies.