The Coffee Shop - For general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwarz

Master member
Sorry I didn't see you at FF (or maybe I did but didn't know) either way, I did see that someone near us in the build tent, had your design of a bf109, I took some video of it Flying, it seemed to fly well!

I'm still traveling home so probably will wait till then to post HD video!
yes, sorry we didn't meet! (although my kids ran me ragged the whole time 😆) @FlyingWithRyan printed one out that his friend built (embarrassed but I forgot his name) and there was one other design there by JO. (I like mine better 😆🤣)

Test Fly RC

Elite member
yes, sorry we didn't meet! (although my kids ran me ragged the whole time 😆) @FlyingWithRyan printed one out that his friend built (embarrassed but I forgot his name) and there was one other design there by JO. (I like mine better 😆🤣)
I was just a few or a couple, build tables away from @FlyingWithRyan, and the guy with the BF-109 was close or at the same table as he was.

Hopefully I'll see you next year!

Until then I got a BF-109 to build and a few others! 😎👍✈🛫

Last edited:

Test Fly RC

Elite member
I got home last evening, probably I'll post a Flite Fest Recap video hopefully soon!

Here are some pictures from Flite Fest!

374346_71484916ced1316b1a245dd7b503fe3f.jpg

374349_d8536fa0d8447f78c4be1bd88b4ad6d0.jpg

374350_1861282c52fbfacb4c01b717ecd00e0b.jpg

Last edited:

L Edge

Master member
Just picked up this cosmic wind. Going to finish it up and fly it on monday View attachment 204189 View attachment 204190

That plane really brings back memories. That was my son's first Formula 1 that used an OS 40 and 65 % nitro (no throttle-either on or off) that reached speeds of 180 to 200mph. Watch out for landings, the plane floats like a butterfly, if you fly it in the ground effects. All landings were one try since the engine was off. He was the only youngster to race pylon(age 11 by the way) and would usually take first or second in the races in standard class over a 2 year stint. (move on to heli's).
If it is a standard Formula 1 and you have a need for speed, mount a 40 with a tuned pipe, you should hit speeds of 130-150mph depending on how much nitro you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.