The Complete FT Scratchbuild Index

jajefan

Description: Introducing my way of organizing FT planes: The FT Scratchbuild Index (in alphabetical order!), complete with information about every plane including its Power Pack and electronics designations, "swappability", and a column for keeping track of YOUR progress in the FT Journey
1f603.png
(more info in spreadsheet). I’ll be updating the sheet with new planes as they are released. My reason for creating this goes beyond my OCD nature, but simply because I have yet to find any list (even Sp0nz's plans index) that includes every FT Plane ever released conveniently listed for you. Enjoy!

Google Drive Link: http://bit.ly/CompleteFTScratchbuildIndex

Actual file is unable to be attached by the forums. I recommend creating a copy of the sheet through google drive and editing it to your personal liking, or if you have excel, download a copy from google to edit with excel.

I always take time to read any recommendations other people have. Make sure to let me know what you think by commenting below!

Updates:
  • 4/4/20 - Added P-47, newly-released master series Mustang, and corrected P-38 location to be in the master series section.
  • 3/18/20 - Added P-38, Mighty Mini Commuter, and Master Series Section (For Corsair and Spitfire). Spreadsheet simplified to reduce redundancy (removed Swappability and electronics recommendations columns).
  • 6/10/19 - Added A-10, Legacy, Corsair, P-40, and EZ-Glider.
  • 10/26/18 - Added FT Sea Angel and Long EZ.
  • 8/29/18 - Added FT Goblin (mini-sized).
  • 7/31/18 - Added Fowl Flyer, Edge 540, but Legacy (Founders') isn't available yet.
  • 7/7/18 - Aware of Fowl Flyer, Edge 540, and Legacy (Founders'), will update in August when I return from vacation.
  • 6/5/18 - Added links to the build article for each plane, just click on the name of the plane. Changed FT Sparrow Swappable status to "No".
  • 6/4/18 - I’ve updated the Index with 20 amp ESC’s recommended for Mighty Mini’s, and corrections to the recommended motor for them.

Attachments

• FT Scratchbuild Index 6-5-18.png
    FT Scratchbuild Index 6-5-18.png
    244.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wow!!
Great effort for someone who only has 3 posts here. Nice to collaborate with someone to do something like this. Thanks to Wayne as well for gathering the spec's for you.

I would have thought with all the videos I watched that there were more then 39 p[lanes. I was under the impression of 60+ haha. Must be all the quad build videos as well as the prebuilts reviews.

jajefan

Wow!!
Great effort for someone who only has 3 posts here. Nice to collaborate with someone to do something like this. Thanks to Wayne as well for gathering the spec's for you.

I would have thought with all the videos I watched that there were more then 39 p[lanes. I was under the impression of 60+ haha. Must be all the quad build videos as well as the prebuilts reviews.

Making my presence here known :)

I guess the picture I posted is kind of misleading. It only shows 37 of the 54 FliteTest releases so far as of 6/4/18. More mighty mini models are cut out of the picture than I had hoped.

Morgajus

Any chance of getting the laser file for the mini firewalls and control horns added?

Otherwise great work so far

jajefan

Any chance of getting the laser file for the mini firewalls and control horns added?

Otherwise great work so far
I believe the Firewall is already in the laser files as a dxf and the control horns are in the "elements.svg" file, but will require a little bit of editing to remove the other stuff before lasering that one. Otherwise, I normally just 3D print both the firewall and control horns since it's much easier imo

3/18/20 - Added P-38, Mighty Mini Commuter, and Master Series Section (For Corsair and Spitfire). Spreadsheet simplified to reduce redundancy (removed Swappability and electronics recommendations columns).

jajefan

Bump 4/4/20 - Added P-47, Newly-Released Master Series Mustang, and correct P-38 location to be in the master series section.

Erasmus80

You should be able to Zip (compress) the excel and upload the Zip file.
Here is my Excel FT wing worksheet for doing my own folded wings.
Just download and Extract.

Attachments

• FT Wing Scaling Worksheet 20230813.zip
    292.5 KB · Views: 0