The Covid-19 blockade Toilet Paper Airlift challenge

LitterBug

Techno Nut
My Heavy lift, PixFalcon FC, 15" prop, 650 quad can theoretically lift 15LBS AUW. I think I got this! Now to put it all together! (it's been half built for 3 years)

Cheers!
LitterBug

Matthew Sanders

Elite member
@Matthew Sanders looks like we have a challenge for The Big Daddy!
You know, Big Daddy is essentially a flying box. I need 70 percent throttle to keep it from falling. It's not underpowered, I think it just has too much drag. That's on 2200 3s. Maybe it would work for dropping toilet paper if I switched to a 2 motor configuration. I've been wondering what would happen if I did that... now you've got me thinking!!!!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
You know, Big Daddy is essentially a flying box. I need 70 percent throttle to keep it from falling. It's not underpowered, I think it just has too much drag. That's on 2200 3s. Maybe it would work for dropping toilet paper if I switched to a 2 motor configuration. I've been wondering what would happen if I did that... now you've got me thinking!!!!
Haha! Here's a link to some motors that I've ordered to test out. Under $6 a piece! :eek: If you don't have a twin motor setup you might consider picking a couple of these up.
https://hobbycool.com/products/2832-brushless-motor-for-r