the Dino Sportster

Gualtierico

And here you are my Sportster

she's the "Dino Sport"
I love this airplane, she's a great flyer, never stalls, turn in a bucket, light and solid.

if you tell me how to attach .mov files I will show you the moving hands from Dino!!

Attachments

• IMG_1653.jpg
    IMG_1653.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1654.jpg
    IMG_1654.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Great looking sportster! The best way to share videos is to upload them to youtube and then post a link here.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Sure, it's a great flyer, take off in 2 meters and land everywhere, never stalls.
highly suggested for a newbie, really easy to fly
Great! I've heard a lot of good things about the sportster but haven't every actually flown or built one yet. Maybe when I retire my kitfox...

Gualtierico

few days ago I was at the field with a young boy next to me, he's learning with the cable radio.
He's already quite good with the trainer
I passed my radio to him telling him "fly Dino"
and he was flying it amazingly!

SuperB

Can anyone help me with getting the Laser cut files for the sportster? A few of my students want to build them while they are stuck at home. Any help would be great!
Thanks

Hey great little monster! I mean the plane. It's my first build, the Sportster, I have it here ready to maiden. Weather's getting nicer but we're supposed to stay in, here in Brooklyn. The orange looks beautiful against the brown paper. I never would have thought to go that way. Sweet.