The Ed Van Wagner Memorial Model Airplane Show and Open House - Near Rochester NY

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Hi everyone!
FYI - If you're in the area or near upstate New York, my club's (Rochester Aero-Modeling Society aka RAMS) yearly fly-in/Airshow/Open House is this weekend!
The events official name is The Ed Van Wagner Memorial Model Airplane Show and Open House

• Free Admission
  • Free Parking
  • Full Concessions
  • Flight Lessons
  • Raffle Prizes
  • Bring some planes and enjoy our 240ft geotextile runway!

AMA Membership is required to fly.

August 27nd - 28th 2016
RAMS Flying Field
2529 Macedon Center Rd
Macedon, NY 14502
10am to 5pm Daily

Airshow.jpg

Need a place to stay? the Newark Garden Hotel is offering a special event room deal:
A special $89 rate for your out of town guests. Each room includes 2 double beds, a microwave and refrigerator. Guests also have access to their heated indoor swimming pool and a hot breakfast buffet served daily from 7-10am. Book direct at 315-331-9500. Don't forget to mention the event when making a reservation!

FYI - This hotel is not affiliated with any member of the club and has made no special arrangements with the RAMS. They saw our event listed in the Wayne County Tourism calendar and reached out to us.

Thanks!
Rasterize

Last edited:

lrussi750

Rogue Pilot
Mentor
I'm going to try and make it out there on Saturday. I'm hoping a few club members from my club will be attending as well.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I and one of my neighbors may be heading to the city this weekend to see another friend of ours in Henrietta. If we decide to go Ill see if maybe they wanna come out and see someone besides myself flying and crashing things.