The finished (I think) FT Wing

I started on it last night and finished it tonight. I'm determined to use up that stupid tape I bought so I plastered it all over this poor little ship. :applause: I've still got a lot to learn about building planes. Some I'm good at ... others? ... Ok so I'm so so. But I uploaded these pics to get an opinion. On one of the pics notice the battery has to be mounted on the back to get COG to work. And it's still a tad nose heavy. I think it's because I mounted my electrics too close up front.

Attachments

• Balance point.JPG
    Balance point.JPG
    412.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Bottom of wing.JPG
    Bottom of wing.JPG
    404.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Wing-1.JPG
    Wing-1.JPG
    264.6 KB · Views: 31
I agree. For one thing it will be easy to spot. It's not a very big plane. Also the motor is kinda humongus. It's swinging a 8X6 prop.

Liemavick

Mentor
Ill give you a 90 on style points :) What Kv is the motor you have on it, as it stands now if your propped right it looks FAST. You'll need the colors to keep up with it lol

Liemavick

Mentor
FM, I wondered if anyone else picked up on Davids "Care Bear" remark regarding forum members, too funny!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I complained to Chad about it, he sent me a form letter reply.

Now stop trying to take the thread off topic... we're sticklers for that sort of thing around here, and I have the power to change your avatar to a carebear related image too.

Liemavick

Mentor
Going back to my corner now, carry on. Russ have I mentioned what a great job you did on your plane??

Going back to my corner now, carry on. Russ have I mentioned what a great job you did on your plane??

Thanks for the nice comments guys. No two ways about it. It ought to stick out like a sore thumb. Hmmmm ... I wonder how one of these in a 6' wing span would work out? :black_eyed: <------duckin' and runnin'. ;)