The Great 2020 Quarantine Build-Off?

Slick1855

Is that a '55 Chevy Belair in the garage?!

Nice Corsair BTW, any flight video yet

Close! It's a 56 - 210 sedan. One trim package shy of a Bel Air, but that's alright with me.

I have both ground footage and FPV dvr, I'll post them as soon as I get them uploaded. I know youtube doesn't like Avi format videos, so no promises on the DVR footage.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
@Grifflyer - Excellent build as usual, how about giving us some dimensions. I assume its a 50mm EDF.
Yup it’s running a 50mm edf, 30 inch wingspan. It actually flew quite nice and I was working on a V2 to try getting it to go together better. I just got distracted by other projects and life and haven’t gotten around to finishing it. Now that you all are bringing it up I might need to revisit.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Yup it’s running a 50mm edf, 30 inch wingspan. It actually flew quite nice and I was working on a V2 to try getting it to go together better. I just got distracted by other projects and life and haven’t gotten around to finishing it. Now that you all are bringing it up I might need to revisit.
Love the sound!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I got started on another tigercat. I'll be building two, one for myself and one for a friend. I'll be doing these paint schemes:
1617831117049.png

1617831178550.png