The Great 2020 Quarantine Build-Off?

OliverW

Legendary member
Got some building done on my Hangar RC Seven
20200407_155819.jpg

crimpson

Guess I'd throw in a design in here since I've got nothing better to do.
1586308399714.png

Its mix of a Bf-109, a P-51, some Russian designs, and a good bit of my own zest. It's pretty small with a 18" wingspan. I'm making it tomorrow (or tonight, depends really). I might make plans available, depending on how good it flies, and depending on if i can figure out how to make CAD files into PDFs.

Crawford Bros. Aeroplanes

Legendary member
Guess I'd throw in a design in here since I've got nothing better to do. View attachment 164844
Its mix of a Bf-109, a P-51, some Russian designs, and a good bit of my own zest. It's pretty small with a 18" wingspan. I'm making it tomorrow (or tonight, depends really). I might make plans available, depending on how good it flies, and depending on if i can figure out how to make CAD files into PDFs.
If your program can export images you can make the images into PDFs

Vimana89

Legendary member
Gonna design an XP50, should I go master series or fold together?
I'd say depends how much experience you have with the techniques and how well you think the plane will fly. If your comfortable with the techniques, or really want to learn them and don't care if the plane crashes after all the effort, go for it. If you are more concerned about straight performance and just want it to fly well and keep it simple, go with folds. I personally like to keep things as simple as possible, but maybe some day I'll do a master series style build.

ScratchBuildMast

Elite member
I'd say depends how much experience you have with the techniques and how well you think the plane will fly. If your comfortable with the techniques, or really want to learn them and don't care if the plane crashes after all the effort, go for it. If you are more concerned about straight performance and just want it to fly well and keep it simple, go with folds. I personally like to keep things as simple as possible, but maybe some day I'll do a master series style build.
Maybe I’ll do both

"Corpse"

Legendary member
Guess I'd throw in a design in here since I've got nothing better to do. View attachment 164844
That just might be my favorite design I've seen yet. Love a good warbird mashup!