The Great 2020 Quarantine Build-Off?

Wildthing

Legendary member
Simple Stick is coming together, now to design a motor mount for it. :)

2020_0325_183923_002.JPG
2020_0325_183935_003.JPG
2020_0325_193243_001.JPG

Slick1855

In plane news, the 200% Corsair got aileron servos tonight. I had to make 3' servo extensions for it. I had a spool of 20 gauge tefzel, so I used that.

Currently if the weather holds out, the plan is to Maiden it Friday evening!

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
In plane news, the 200% Corsair got aileron servos tonight. I had to make 3' servo extensions for it. I had a spool of 20 gauge tefzel, so I used that.

Currently if the weather holds out, the plan is to Maiden it Friday evening!
Sweet! I can’t wait to see the video!

AeroPointIndustries

I just finished finalizing the plans for my harder version Sonex Subsonex JSX-2 Jet. Here's a picture of the harder version all painted. I need a power pack H to make one RC because this is just a glider. I'm only 12, so I don't really have the money to buy one right now. It is about a 20 inch wingspan.
1585192485074.png
You can find plans at https//:aerotechplanes.jappl.es. I'm not making a build video or instructions anytime soon, so if you build it, you have to figure it out. The cockpit slides in and out like the ft mini mustang. Happy building!!!

Figure9

Elite member
This is ‘The Dink’

I thought I already posted the video but now I can’t find it. That being said, I am internet challenged.
‘The Dink’ is all done now, it’s going to be weird for me because all I have for a transmitter is the one the original micro-toy came with left stick rudder & throttle, right stick elevator & no way to change it. At least it has trim buttons. I tried to bind it with my DX6e but no joy. Maybe it’ll train me to use the rudder properly with my 4 channel builds.

Last edited: