• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Kitfox (Cub Alternative)

BATTLEAXE

I wish! I haven't had the chance to fly in much of anything, but I have a few hours in Cessna 182s and 206s. I'd love to have a Beaver someday, but they run for a few hundred thousand usually. A radial-engined Kitfox is definitely looking like a great plan B though...
Believe it or not the Beaver is actually the state bird of Alaska. (jk but it might as well be!)
My grandfather was a pilot and I would fly with him all the time in DC-3's, Twin Otters, Navajo's and I have had a few flights in the Beavers on floats too. Some of my best sense of freedom flights I have had been in the DH Beaver, has some sentimental value there for me

My grandfather was a pilot and I would fly with him all the time in DC-3's, Twin Otters, Navajo's and I have had a few flights in the Beavers on floats too. Some of my best sense of freedom flights I have had been in the DH Beaver, has some sentimental value there for me
Those are some pretty fancy planes! RC is one thing but flying for real is one of the most spectacular things in the world.