The Bike Thread (pedal power not motor power - e-bikes excepted)

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
i hate these when they are in the mound shape.... i was coming down a hill at 39kmph according to my computer.... turn and suddenly wham there it is 1 metre high.... now i know how a rat feels when you kick it through the air....
my bike just flew over it for about 5 metres.... carrying me with it... my one feet detached itself from the clip(really need to tighten it)
then it continued down the hill with me hopping alongside it on the left and my right foot still clipped in..... ran through a couple of thorn bushes..... man my legs were sore.... and also i was standing when my bike hit the ramp and slammed into me propelling me upwards from an uncomfortable point

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
i hate these when they are in the mound shape.... i was coming down a hill at 39kmph according to my computer.... turn and suddenly wham there it is 1 metre high.... now i know how a rat feels when you kick it through the air....
my bike just flew over it for about 5 metres.... carrying me with it... my one feet detached itself from the clip(really need to tighten it)
then it continued down the hill with me hopping alongside it on the left and my right foot still clipped in..... ran through a couple of thorn bushes..... man my legs were sore.... and also i was standing when my bike hit the ramp and slammed into me propelling me upwards from an uncomfortable point
41dc672d3cdd1f770c4338dd91b9ea80.jpg

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
I feel like that could be avoided by platform pedals and a lot of practice in bailing out 😂

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
mine is the exact same just a bit more green in it..... i call it the mamba named after this View attachment 197012
I call mine Merlin after a horse I know. He (the horse) is old and slow, but somehow I could get him to go just a bit faster if required, he also remembered me after not seeing me for a year :giggle:. My bike isn’t really like that but Merlin was a blue roan and my bike is blue so it works lol. Actually my bike is quite the opposite compared to the horse. My bike has broken speed limits with me on it, and on flat ground I can keep up with some cars lol.

flyingkelpie

Elite member
Crap. You use clips? Flats forever with me!