THE NEW TUTOR!!! ?????????????

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Mine shipped today. Got the FT Tutor kit and the Turbo wing. Also have my FT Simple Float kit laying around that I never built. I'll probably build the float model with the Turbo wing for the first one. I plan to try out the basic trainer model as well and figure out how to setup a buddy box so people that walk up at the field can try flying it.

Aslansmonkey

Love the colour scheme on the AVATAR by the way, looks like Sportster with an enclosed cockpit thought mine was brightly coloured (y)

Sportster Mini. Just a window, though, not enclosed. Made from a water bottle.

It's a little beat up now because it spent a few days way up in a tree.

Attachments

• 20211019_162152.jpg
    20211019_162152.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 0

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
Only flew it once with the tri-prop, now its back to a standard 2 blade prop again. The tri-prop gave it too much thrust and it wasn't much fun to fly in that configuration, although it did look good with the 3 blades.

Tc Concepts

Aslansmonkey

I see you guys have experience with the Sportster, But does anyone know about the OLD SPEEDSTER?

Looking for the Plans for it. If anyone would be willing to Share them. Pretty Please!
I built several old speedsters. I build the mini, which I converted to a biplane and the full sized version. They're nice slow flying planes if you just want to put around, but I quickly found them underwhelming and none of them remain. I think the full size one's wing folded on me. Despite their name, they are NOT speedsters. The Sportster is a faster (and more difficult) plane with nearly identical looks.

Attachments

• MiniSpeedster.jpg
    MiniSpeedster.jpg
    555.5 KB · Views: 0
  • MiniSpeedsterBipe3.jpg
    MiniSpeedsterBipe3.jpg
    929.1 KB · Views: 0
  • OldSpeedster2.jpg
    OldSpeedster2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0