The ocean problem

Parramon

It's around the corner the celebration of the Flite Fest 2022. I'm sure will be a success.
But, for the people outside of North America is very difficult to go to the Flite Fest.
My question is, it's possible to celebrate at same time an European or Australian Edition of Flite Fest?
Other option would be to celebrate it in a diferent country or continent each year.
It could be done in colaboration with local aeroclubs.
I hope some time will be a reality.
Good luck for the Flite Fest 2022.

Bo123

Elite member
It's around the corner the celebration of the Flite Fest 2022. I'm sure will be a success.
But, for the people outside of North America is very difficult to go to the Flite Fest.
My question is, it's possible to celebrate at same time an European or Australian Edition of Flite Fest?
Other option would be to celebrate it in a diferent country or continent each year.
It could be done in colaboration with local aeroclubs.
I hope some time will be a reality.
Good luck for the Flite Fest 2022.
I talked to Lee a little while back. He said it would take a little while for this sort of thing to be set up. He hasn't responded to my latest email. Maybe he might be able to say something new?? @FTCA Director .

Parramon

I talked to Lee a little while back. He said it would take a little while for this sort of thing to be set up. He hasn't responded to my latest email. Maybe he might be able to say something new?? @FTCA Director .

Hi Bo123,
I'm thinking that Lee is very bussy in this moment with organisation of FliteFest.
We could proposal ideas for future editions and help the FT Team.
I'm sure that the organization of a event like FliteFest is not easy.

Last edited:

Parramon

No its not.

I think, as you said, they are very busy, and it might be annoying for us to give them ideas. What we could do intstead would be plan the whole event, and then ask if FT wants to sponsor.

Hi,
I think that the guys of FT don't have any inconvenient to receive new ideas, they are free!!
I agree about your proposal, it is a good option.
The advantage of this formula is its a finished product to show to FT team.

Bo123

Elite member
Hi,
I think that the guys of FT don't have any inconvenient to receive new ideas, they are free!!
I agree about your proposal, it is a good option.
The advantage of this formula is its a finished product to show to FT team.
Are you in Europe or Australia?

Edit: nevermind its under the Spain section

Parramon

Are you in Europe or Australia?

Edit: nevermind its under the Spain section

Hi bo:
I'm in Barcelona, Spain.
The ideas for a future edition of FliteFest, outside American continent, are good for all places.
Maybe would be possible do two editions : Winter and summer, to compensate the location on hemisphere.
Other option are alternate each year the location of FliteFest to celebrate with good weather.