The P47 of MiniacRC

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
HEYYYY that looks sweet! Brilliant work with the @nerdnic style speedwing, takes it to a whole new level! :)
I can only wonder how fast it rips through the blue yonder. Right now I'm working on a mini scale FW190, but college is sure keeping me busy while my design wishlist grows :(

View attachment 154396
I thought you really hit top shelf with the P-47, this has raised the roof man! Great paint scheme too

MiniacRC

I love your Stuka I built, and now am looking forward to trying this one. It looks great
Glad you liked the Stuka Zetoyoc! I'm trying my best between with college and life to iron out the plans and the build video for all y'all. Updates coming soon! :)

MiniacRC

@Zetoyoc @BATTLEAXE
The plans are practically finalized and I'm just doing the voiceover for the build video. Release will hopefully happen within two weeks.
If y'all would like early access to the plans and vid, you can also join the beta team. :) (It's super informal, we just discuss ideas and post build tips, flight vids etc)
Search the following group on FB and request to join: "MiniacRC Mighty Mini FW190 Würger"